High in demand, aluminium flush windows are a popular choice for home renovations and even commercial projects.
Low maintenance and easy to install, it’s no wonder so many architects and housing developers are choosing to use aluminium flush windows within their projects.
At FrameX, we manufacture flush windows in our Rossendale factory, ensuring they’re produced to the highest quality and match regulations, both current and future. This means you can provide your clients with only the best products and maintain your own safety standards.
Aluminium flush windows are the perfect choice for durability, as well as style, matching your client’s current aesthetic and elevating it too.
With a choice of hardware, colours, and additional features, such as contouring, multi-point locking, and trickle vents, flush windows provide a superior finish to any new development or renovation.
Made bespoke for your next project, flush casement windows ensure they’re the perfect fit and style.
Open Out Casement (Top hung or side hung)
- High-performance polyamide thermal barrier giving U-Values as low as 0.95 W/m2K when calculated as a domestic CEN Standard window
- Further thermal enhancement is possible using 2 different backer rods, to achieve the required U values
- Designed to achieve triple glazed A+ Window Energy Rating; double glazed A Window Energy Rating
- Able to receive double or triple glazing up to 28 – 36mm on the radius and stepped vent and up to 28-44mm on fixed outer frame and flat faced vents for maximum thermal and acoustic performance
- Fully security tested to PAS 24:2012 Enhanced Security
- Weathertight and strong – tested to: BS6375 Part 1 Weather; BS6375 Part 2 Operation & Strength; BS6375 Part 3 Annex A
- Typical sizes up to 1400mm x 1400mm
- Available in an almost limitless range of colours and finishes
- Choice of square or chamfered beads
- Both standard and feature (ovolo style) outerframes
- Thermally efficient, with a high-performance polyamide thermal break.
Tested to British Standards
Including BS6375 Part 1 Weather, BS6375 Part 2 Operation & Strength, BS6375 Part 3 Annex A.
Customise your colour, glazing and accessories
Choose from a full range of standard RAL colours. You can even choose to have dual colour, with different colours on the exterior and interior surfaces.
From our standard black, white and satin nickel finishes to our contemporary stainless-steel handles, there are styles for every home.
Unbeatable thermal performance
Enhanced performance opti on. The PURe® door range features patented technology to provide even greater thermal and weather performance.
Sizes & Performance
Top Hung 1400mm x 1400mm Side Hung 950mm x 950mm
Radius and stepped vent option 28mm – 36mm Outerframes and flat-faced option 28mm – 44mm
BS6375 part 1
Air Permeability 600Pa Air Permeability 600Pa Wind Resistance 1600Pa
Tested to PAS24, BS6375-1, BS6375-2 and BS6375-3
Average U values – 1230 x 1480 (Residential CEN standard)
28mm Double Glazed Unit 1.5 W/m2K 44mm Triple Glazed Unit 1.1 W/m2K
Figures based on flat-faced vent option
Window Energy Rating
Double Glazed Unit Capable of achieving A rating Triple Glazed Unit Capable of achieving A+ rating
- British Standards : BS 6375-1,BS 6375-2,
- Certifications : PAS 24
- Standards : ISO 14001,ISO 18001,ISO 9001
- Typical Building Sector : Commercial,Dom
- Finish(es) : Anodised,Polyester Powder C
- Material : Aluminium
Choose from two stock standard RAL colours or dual colour grey and white*
Single and Dual Colours
For single colour options, you can choose from a full range of standard RAL colours. You can even choose to have dual colour, with different colours on the exterior and interior surfaces.
To help you decide on your perfect design our exclusive Signature Collection brings together the most popular and on-trend colours and powder-coated paint finishes. From classic neutral tones to more vibrant shades, our inspirational palette has something for everyone.
In-house fabrication & manufacturing
All of our aluminium products are fabricated and manufactured in-house.
This ensures we maintain high levels of quality and consistency with our products, so that nothing leaves our factory without the FrameX seal of approval (as well as passing all the appropriate safety standards).
Each and every product is designed to provide high performance for your commercial or domestic projects. Take a look at our fabrication and manufacturing capabilities below to find out more.