uPVC Casement Windows
Casement windows are contemporary, yet traditional, and exceedingly easy to install and operate. Offering unparalleled ventilation capabilities, casement windows are perfect for domestic, large-scale, and commercial projects.
The versatility of casement windows makes them extremely popular with architects and builders, as they provide the perfect requirements for a whole range of projects.
In accordance with the Kitemark Window Energy Rating Scheme and Energy Saving Trust guidelines, our uPVC windows meet the requirements of the A-G energy rating scale (subject to glass construction used).
LatestTriple Glazed option for ‘U’ values down to 1.2 w/m2k as standard and even as low as 0.9 w/m2k.
Key features of our uPVC casement windows
- Full 70mm frame depth with 3mm wall thickness. Stronger, improved thermal and acoustic performance and better fit with the existing plaster-line than 60mm systems.
- Low level, integrated gasket. Less obtrusive, integrated gasket gives the window a cleaner appearance while providing an effective barrier against the British weather
- Hingeguard is the ideal solution to the provision of extra security to the hinged side of a window. Designed to engage only when the window is under attack,the security plates prevent disengagement by supporting the friction hinge.
- Centre locks.The next generation of window locking, with central twin locking.The twin locks powerfully grip the window frame, preventing potential attack from a jemmy or crowbar.Visage® windows have been tested to BS 7950, the British Standard that relates to resistance against forced entry.
- Hardened steel shootbolts anchors the window securely to the opening edge and corners of the frame.
- Stainless steel hinges, commonly seen as a weak spot by the would-be intruder,the unique hinge is tested to 30,000 cycles,the equivalent of 55 years use and can resist 4000 Newtons of force.
Download Our uPVC Brochure
"*" indicates required fields